Sunday, January 11, 2015

Snow Time Like Now For A Little Free Write....


No matter how old I am, I will always find magic in a beautiful snow fall.

& as the snow falls tonight, I peer out the window to see a world brightened by this precipitation.

While it brings so much negativity of slick roads, the inability to drive safely, and school closures- the snow often does not get its recognition for how truly beautiful it is. 

It brings me peace and serenity for just a few  moments.

I adore it for that. 

I am sure I will soon be cursing it while my clumsy self will sure enough fall while trying to get around on the slick pavements.

Because that is life.

But for now.

For tonight.

I want to dance beneath the falling white.

Feel the frozen flakes against my skin.

And embrace the true magic. 

Because magic this lovely is hard to come by. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words of encouragement are always welcome!